This is my first ever haul post – how exciting and also a great excuse to buy a makeup! I love having a place to share my latest purchases. Up until now I’ve only had my boyfriend to share my purchases with… let’s be honest most boyfriends don’t understand the joy of new products!Read More »
So, November has been and past and now it is December in my eyes apart from July (my birth month) this is the best time of the year! With Christmas so near it is easy for me to get distracted from the things which need to be focused on, like my goals. Read More »
So, it’s the end of the month and that means its time to recap on my goals.
Number 1 of my personal goals was to keep on top of the revision for unit 2 in my course. I did manage to do this, but barely, Read More »
As most fake tan wearers know having a good body scrub is key to keeping your tan looking even and on point no matter how long its been on!Read More »
I thought a nice feature to my blog would be to share my birchbox’s, these are a £10 a month subscription. It is one of my favourite times of the month when I get a mystery present from me to me. This month the box was styled by VogueRead More »
Time for a makeup review today. I have a ton of eye shadow palettes and I really didn’t need another one, but on a Friday after a long day at work you’re allowed to treat yourself, right? So, as I have had a few expensive nights out and a few shopping trips myRead More »
I hope you are all having a good day, I’ve had a few days off of work to catch up on some study and as we all know you can only study for so long! On one of the afternoon’s where I decided I couldnt look at my notes anymore I went for a little shop, whilst browsing in the body shop i stumbled over the Himalayan charcol face mask,Read More »
So today Ive been for my first mortgage talk with my boyfriend and we had to face reality over buying a house near our families. I thought it would probably be a good thing to discuss with you guys as I am sure there are other people out there with situations similar to ours trying to handle getting by whilst saving for a house.Read More »
My name is Jemma, I’m 22 with a full time job and studying on the side! I spend a fair bit of my time in-between the two either doing my makeup, planning my money or doing something completely random. I read so many different blogs and after a long time of thinking about it finally set one up for myself!
I hope you enjoy reading about all the things that make me feel passionate just as much as I have enjoyed writing them for you.
Until my next post have an amazing day and I will have more for you to read soon…
Disclaimer: On occasion I will post sponsored or affiliate posts.
Work and Personal
- Complete the second unit of my study. I need to keep up to date with my revision to help me get forward in my career. At the moment it is all going well, however with Christmas coming up it will become harder to keep on top of all the paperwork!
- Find a new book to read. I have been reading a lot of finance books lately, but I cant say they allow me to escape into another world and shut off from my normal daily life.
- Organise my bedroom. I try to stay on top of keeping my room tidy, but in the past 2months I have noticed my room has become fairly cluttered… I don’t know about you but I cannot function well in a messy room!!
Health and Fitness
- Start Yoga. I love yoga, it is calming removes stress from my joints and is probably my favourite type of exercise.
- Get some more fruit into my diet. I love the stuff but I don’t tend to go out of my way to eat it which is a shame so I suppose 2 items a day would be a sufficient improvement from my current diet which is probably cut up strawberries in my daiquiri when I decide to go out for drinks with my friends.
- Go makeup free a few days a month. My skin is usually clear for the most part however with the change in weather I have been using more products and my skin has not been enjoying it!
- Get my blog up and running. I have still got a few little bits in the background which I need to complete in order to have Just Jemma running as smooth as possible.
- Get my first 5 posts up. As you can probably see I am new to the blogging scene and so my aim is to have at least 1 post a week up for the first month (hopefully more)and then figure out my rhythm.
- Set up a day to post. Following on from my previous point I have a billion ideas for what I want to post however getting the time to research and write is a little bit harder considering I have a full time job and am studying as well.
Until next time… I hope you have a great November and have some goals set for this month as well…