Over the past few months I think we have all managed to perfect a few recipes, and I think or most this has been some form of banana Muffins. So I thought I would share my muffin recipe:
250g plain flower
1tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
110 g sugar
75g butter – melted
1tsp vanilla extract
2 ripe bananas
1 1/2 tsp mixed spices(or cinnamon and nutmeg)
Lets Get Baking
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C fan assisted
- Mash the ripe banana in a large mixing bowl
- Add the vanilla extract, melted butter, eggs and milk mix thoroughly
- Combine your flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and mixed spices with the wet ingredients.
- Evenly distribute to the 12 muffin tray
- Pop in the oven for 18-25 minutes.
Allow to cool and then enjoy!