Hi Lovely Readers!
Happy February! I don’t know about you, but I am so happy January is finally over! I skipped out on my goals in Decemeber and January… probably not the best end/start to the year I know, now February is here I am ready to start this month fresh!
I am determined to make this year a good’n so let start with some achievable goals for this month:
- Stick to a skincare regime – We currently have auditors in work, which means busy days and we are also short staffed so I’ve been getting in from work, eating and going to sleep. I have been working on using some products morning and night, however I think consistency is my downfall. So this month I will choose a few products and be consistent even if it’s only moisturiser and acne treatment I will use them morning a night continuously!
- Create and stick to a study plan – Deadlines are approaching on my course and I don’t feel like I am taking enough time to study! I know I’m probably exaggerating, however I want to log 45 hours of study so setting up a plan to monitor will be key!
- Exercise for 3 hours each week – Christmas is over and there’s no denying I had too many mince pies… so this month I want to focus on exercising. I feel weak and I look out of shape so this month I need to log 3hours of exercise a week. It can be anything from playing a sport, going for a jog or yoga it just needs to be done.
- Get my posts ready for March– I have been terrible at uploading posts lately and it’s killing me! I have about 40 post half written and the same again waiting on pictures. I just haven’t had the time to finalise them so the laziness has to stop!
- Decorate my bedroom– If you read my November Goals post you would know I organised my entire room in preparation for decorating. Then I hit pause on life for the past two months and nothing happened! So this month I want to paint and lay the rest of my floor as I’m currently half wood half carpet…
I feel like all of these goals require many hours of work so this will be challenging so wish me luck. I hope you all have an amazing month and I will check back in for a recap in March!
Have you set any goals for this month?