I am so excited to be finally doing this post! This detoxifying and brightening mask has been all over insta for the past year and I have been waiting to test it out. As I’ve stated a few times, my skin is very sensitive I was not willing to purchase a tub just incase I was allergic. If you saw my December Birchbox you will know I got a tester and it was like a dream come true!
Sand&Sky’s Brilliant Skin Purifying Pink Clay Mask utilises natural wonders to instantly detoxify and brighten your skin. The secret ingredient, Australian pink clay, is the real star of the show here – it draws out impurities, toxins and pollutants from the skin unlike anything else, refining pores and deeply cleansing as it goes. To invigorate skin and brighten further, organic liquorice and old man’s weed (another Aussie gem) help to regenerate skin cells and stimulate cell production, gently removing pigmentation clusters from the skin’s surface. To continue this refining action, organic pomegranate and aloe vera tighten pores and soothe, stimulating collagen production for long-term firming. Brilliantly brightening, the pink clay is also complemented by kakadu plum and organic mangosteen to guard against free radical damage and create a defensive shield to deflect harmful pollutants. Impaired by absolutely nothing and suitable even for sensitive skin types – no nasties nor animal testing here! – this luscious, naturally powered clay mask instantly boosts radiance, leaving you with a clearer complexion and an unbelievable, youthful glow.
HOW TO USE
Apply to clean dry skin all over face and leave for 10 minutes to dry. Once dried remove with a warm wet cloth. Sand&sky suggest 2-3 times a week for oily skin and 1-2 times a week for dry sensitive skin. I found that there was a faint tingle whilst the mask was drying, but there was no smell or discomfort throughout the whole experience.
- Skin looked brighter – I noticed my skin looks even. I’m not talking about a massive change, but you could see there was a difference straight after use.
- Pores look reduced – Again not massively, but this is a face mask it’s not a cure so I was happy with what I saw. After ten minutes my face felt tighter and not in an uncomfortable way.
- Available on cult and beauty bay – This means I can purchase in the UK without having to pay import tax.. I know how this may sound, but I’m not a millionaire and if I can save a few pennies I will.
- Organic and not tested on animals- Though a lot of companies are moving towards this I do prefer using these kind of products.
- Applies smoothly- I was able to get two masks out of the tester which is amazing
- Is a 4 in 1 mask – brightening, detoxifying, tightening pores and evening skin that’s a lot of punch for one product!
- Cleared my skin of acne – I have noticed a reduction in the new pimples appearing, which is most likely linked to the oil control in the clay and they pore reduction, either way this is a massive bonus to me!
- Price- Now for someone with oily/combination skin it is suggested that I use the mask 2-3 times a week and in all honesty I probably would it feels amazing.
I hate myself for liking this mask as much as I do, the colour is adorable and the ingredients are all natural which lowers the chances of me having a reaction. It does everything you could want in a mask apart from exfoliate. Will I be purchasing this mask? …I already have as you can see from the above photo. With spring in a few months I will be going for a lighter coverage foundation and I feel this mask could help me feel less self concious about my skin. I am really looking forward to seeing how the mask fares when used continuosly.
Have you tried sand and sky mask? What did you think?
Until next time have an amazing day.